The Christmas Tree Company provides a unique service whereby we:
- Deliver and install a quality tree in your office
- Decorate the tree
- Collect and recycle the tree after Christmas
All of our trees are handpicked from the best growers in the country, guaranteeing that you receive the finest quality.
Every Christmas tree we deliver is carefully selected for health, symmetry, taper, density, needle retention, and deep rich natural colour. All our trees thrive in a fertile soil with a high organic content.
During the delivery and removal process, the tree is placed in a custom made wrapping, to ensure the area over which the tree has to be carried is protected. In office environments this process is designed to protect surrounding foyers, lifts, corridors, stairwells and common areas.
Take the hassle out of Christmas tree shopping this year by letting the Christmas Tree Company do the legwork for you!
Order your Christmas tree from the comfort of your office and let us do the rest.
We do recognise the need some people have for buying artificial trees and as such we do cater for that market. However, we do prefer real trees. Here are some reasons why;
REAL CHRISTMAS TREES ARE A RENEWABLE, RECYCLABLE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND CHOICE
- Fresh Christmas trees benefit the environment (one acre of real Christmas trees produces enough daily oxygen for 18 people) and are recyclable.
- For every single fresh Christmas tree harvested, two/three more natural real Christmas trees are planted.
- Real Christmas trees offer a refuge and natural habitat for wildlife.
- Real Christmas trees remove dust and pollen from the air.
- Real Christmas trees are biodegradable.
- Real Christmas trees provide employment.
- Real Christmas trees do not have harmful lead and PVC omissions.
At the Christmas Tree Company we understand that Christmas is an extremely busy time of year for you, but why should your business miss out on a freshly cut, beautiful Real Christmas Tree this year?